Unable to synchronize with Hotmail

Old January 10th 07, 09:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Steven

Default Unable to synchronize with Hotmail

When ever Outlook trys to synchronize with my Hotmail account, the login box
just keeps popping up. I kept pressing OK every time it shoed up for two
minutes but no success. Thanks in advance
Steven
Old January 10th 07, 09:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Gordon

"Steven" wrote in message
When ever Outlook trys to synchronize with my Hotmail account, the login
box
just keeps popping up. I kept pressing OK every time it shoed up for two
minutes but no success. Thanks in advance
Steven

Do you have a paid Hotmail account?

Old January 10th 07, 09:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Gordon

"Steven" wrote in message
No, i have the free version.

That's why it doesn't work......

Old January 10th 07, 09:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Steven

The same thing happens when i try to connect to my Gmail account. And i know
Gmai supports outlook.

"Gordon" wrote:

"Steven" wrote in message
No, i have the free version.

That's why it doesn't work......

Old January 10th 07, 09:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Gordon

"Steven" wrote in message
The same thing happens when i try to connect to my Gmail account. And i
know
Gmai supports outlook.

then you have a problem with your Gmail settings in outlook - my gmail
accounts work OK in Outlook 2003....
I repeat - free Hotmail accounts do NOT work in Outlook.

Old January 11th 07, 02:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

Steven wrote:

The same thing happens when i try to connect to my Gmail account. And
i know Gmai supports outlook.

Try this: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290684/en-us . If that doesn't
work, start with a new mail profile and redefine the accounts from scratch.
--
Brian Tillman

Old January 16th 07, 11:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Tom P

Default Unable to synchronize with Hotmail - Tom

Try Hotmail Popper: it enables you to use Hotmail within Outlook and should help sort out the problem.
Try the below link:
http://www.boolean.ca/hotpop/
Hope this helps. If this doesn't work I'm not sure what else to suggest.

Tom, UK

http://www.eggheadcafe.com