Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   How to Rename the Junk E-mail Folder? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/37173-how-rename-junk-e-mail.html)

Ross January 8th 07 09:48 PM

How to Rename the Junk E-mail Folder?

Hi there,
I created an Exchange/AD user account for John.
When I connect the Outlook 2003 to his mailbox, the "Junk E-mail" folder is
in a different language (special characters).
I'd like to change this folder's name to its normal English one - "Junk
E-mail". But from Outlook, I can't rename it.
How can I rename it?
Thanks in advance,
Ross