Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   how can i edit my phone number in address book (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/35410-how-can-i-edit-my.html)

Gladius December 14th 06 08:14 PM

how can i edit my phone number in address book

Hi,
How can i edit my phone number in the address book. My phone number is
recently changed so how can i make it.
Please help.
thanks.

Brian Tillman December 14th 06 09:33 PM

Gladius wrote:

How can i edit my phone number in the address book. My phone number is
recently changed so how can i make it.

The address book contains no information. Modify your contact record or
your AD entry, depending on where it's stored.
--
Brian Tillman

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] December 14th 06 10:21 PM

how can i edit my phone number in address book

An end user generally cannot modify their own Active Directory record. Tools exist to provide that capability, though; see http://www.slipstick.com/exs/updategal.htm#tools

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

Gladius December 18th 06 06:59 PM

how can i edit my phone number in address book

How can i retrieve name, title, companyname, office telephone, cell, fax and
email from Active Directory in a page and edit and save back to Active
Directory. How do i need to do this using programming?
Please help.

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] December 18th 06 07:14 PM

how can i edit my phone number in address book

If you have questions about the code samples on the page I suggested, you'd be best off asking in an Active Directory forum or in the microsoft.public.exchange.development newsgroup.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP