Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   How do I know what my IP address is? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/33060-how-do-i-know-what.html)

Rockytom61 November 16th 06 06:31 PM

How do I know what my IP address is?

I am trying to set up an email account in Outlook and I don't know what my IP
is

Brian Tillman November 16th 06 07:09 PM

Rockytom61 wrote:

I am trying to set up an email account in Outlook and I don't know
what my IP is

You don't need to know your IP address to create an account. Why do you
think you do? IN fact, there's a good chance that every time you boot your
PC it will have a different IP address. It depends on how it is assigned.
--
Brian Tillman

Michael D. Alligood November 16th 06 11:00 PM

How do I know what my IP address is?

Do you mean you do not know what your ISP is? Nowhere in Outlook does it
require you for your IP address.

--
Michael D. Alligood,
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

:

hurryburry January 3rd 15 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockytom61 (Post 106389)
I am trying to set up an email account in Outlook and I don't know what my IP is

HI if you want to find your system ip then go to start---run---cmd---type ipconfig ..Else if you want to find your network ip address then visit sites like Ip-Details.com here they display your network ip address along with information's like location ,country ,ISP address,latitude and so on .