SYNCHRONIZATION ERROR

Old November 13th 06, 06:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

Default SYNCHRONIZATION ERROR

JP wrote:

Hi. I have a PDA Qtek S200, and I tried to synchronize it with my
Outlook. In Outlook I have 200 contacts and in the PDA, 3 ones. Well,
after synchronization, in my Outlook are 3 contacts and in the PDA, 3
contacts too. The question is: can I restore the Outlook data before
synchronization ( I don't have any backup of Outlook data ).

With no backup, you're out of luck.
--
Brian Tillman

Old November 14th 06, 01:55 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Lilsleep

Hi I'm having trouble with my Outlook, it is trying to sync with road runner
to download my emails and it stops half way through the process, then if it
displays anything it downloaded it displays up to 10 of each of them. It is
almost like something interupts it. The funny thing is that another user on
the same computer is having no difficulty at all. What should I do???
--
Thanks for any help you can provide.

Old November 14th 06, 03:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

Lilsleep wrote:

Hi I'm having trouble with my Outlook, it is trying to sync with road
runner to download my emails and it stops half way through the
process, then if it displays anything it downloaded it displays up to
10 of each of them. It is almost like something interupts it. The
funny thing is that another user on the same computer is having no
difficulty at all. What should I do???

Start a new thread. You've hijacked someone else's thread about synching to
a PDA. Not the same thing at all.
--
Brian Tillman