blocking incomming mail

Old November 11th 06, 11:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
George

Default blocking incomming mail

How do I block incomming mail except from addresses I have in my address book?
Old November 11th 06, 11:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook version please???????

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, George asked:

Old November 12th 06, 04:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Vijay

What version of Outlook do you have ?
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] wrote:
Outlook version please???????

Old November 13th 06, 10:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Gordon

"Vijay" wrote in message
ups.com...
What version of Outlook do you have ?
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] wrote:
Outlook version please???????

Why are you asking Milly that?

Old November 13th 06, 01:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

Gordon wrote:

Why are you asking Milly that?

He's not really, just adding to the thread.
--
Brian Tillman

Old November 13th 06, 02:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Gordon

"Vijay" wrote in message
oups.com...
i was askin George

But you replied to Millie's post!

Old November 13th 06, 05:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

Gordon wrote:

But you replied to Millie's post!

That's usually how threads work.
--
Brian Tillman
Old November 13th 06, 05:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Gordon

"Brian Tillman" wrote in message
Gordon wrote:

But you replied to Millie's post!

Uh no - you reply to the post that you are replying to, not to someone
else's post!