Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   not receiving mail unless send/receive is hit (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/31899-not-receiving-mail-unless-send.html)

Sherri November 3rd 06 04:18 PM

not receiving mail unless send/receive is hit

When I open up Outlook my current mail is empty until I hit the send/receive
button. How do I configure it so that it is done without asking to receive
mail?

John Blessing November 3rd 06 04:28 PM

"Sherri" wrote in message
When I open up Outlook my current mail is empty until I hit the
send/receive
button. How do I configure it so that it is done without asking to
receive
mail?

In OL2003 , Tools, Send Receive, Send Receive settings, Define Send Receive
groups, there is an option to "schedule an Automatic send/receive every x
minutes"

--
John Blessing

businesses