Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Picking Stationery Crashes Outlook 2007 B2TR (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/30859-picking-stationery-crashes-outlook-2007-a.html)

BobB October 24th 06 01:12 PM

Picking Stationery Crashes Outlook 2007 B2TR

When I click on the "Themes" button under "Stationery and Fonts, Mail
Format, Options, Tools" Outlook 2007 B2TR crashes.

I was using blank stationery and kind of accidentally switched to "Old
Stripped Shirt". I didn't have any trouble with the theme button when
using blank stationery but after I changed to "Old Stripped Shirt" and
tried to change again is when I started getting the crashes.

Any thought on how to stop this?

Thanks,

--
Bob