Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Outlook OutBox not sending msges. (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/30827-outlook-outbox-not-sending-msges.html)

Javier Capape October 24th 06 02:41 AM

Outlook OutBox not sending msges.

MS Outlook not sending messages from OUTBOX. Reports error :"0x800ccc78"
Unable to send the message. Pleae verify the e-mail address in your account
properties.

I cannot raise this Email Account Properties and if I did, do not know what
I should expect to have as the proper information.

Could you direct and advise on what should have in Account Properties.
Thank You.

Brian Tillman October 24th 06 01:39 PM

Javier Capape wrote:

this is my own question. I want a response

Have a little patience.
--
Brian Tillman

Brian Tillman October 24th 06 01:40 PM