Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   logo very fuzzy when embedded to outlook template and saved as .oft file (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/30657-logo-very-fuzzy-when-embedded.html)

[email protected] October 21st 06 09:11 AM

logo very fuzzy when embedded to outlook template and saved as .oft file

Hi,

I've been dwelling on this problem for about a week now. The problem
is I created my company letter head in Outlook with Word as the editor
with the logo inserted. I did a select all and copy. I then open up a

new message through Actions/New Mail Message Using/Microsoft Office
Outlook (HTML) and paste my letterhead onto it. I saved it as .oft.
When I opened up the oft file, I notice the logo is very fuzzy. I
tried and tried and tried. I couldn't find anything on the web that
could help me. Do you have any solution to making the logo look crisp
and clean as it appears in its original state?

I used the oft file in my vb.net windows program in the
feature that uses Outlook to send out notification to clients.

PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks.