Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   my free 60 day trial won't let me send messages-stuck in outbox? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/29960-my-free-60-day-trial.html)

starj1900 October 14th 06 04:35 PM

my free 60 day trial won't let me send messages-stuck in outbox?

emails are stuck in outbox-when I open and try to switch to a folder and then
send that doesn't work either. hmm??

Mary October 14th 06 05:25 PM

my free 60 day trial won't let me send messages-stuck in outbox?

You must activate the trial version of Office to get it to work. Then you
need to set up your accounts properly. Get the settings for your ISP's
servers from them. You cannot use Outlook for free HTTP mail accts.

Vanguard October 14th 06 05:38 PM

"starj1900" wrote in message
emails are stuck in outbox-when I open and try to switch to a folder
and then
send that doesn't work either. hmm??

- Do you even have an e-mail account with a provider? Hmm?
- Did you even bother to configure the e-mail account in Outlook?
Hmm?
- No error messages show up when you try to Send? Hmm?
- How old is the 60-day trial (which probably started measuring its
expiration from whenever whomever install the trialware or when it got
downloaded)? Hmm?
- Did you register the trialware? Hmm?
- What happens when you use a DIFFERENT e-mail program? Hmm?
- Would you expect the car shop to know what to fix with an equivalent
dearth of details regarding a problem with your car? Hmm?

Diane December 8th 06 04:53 PM

my free 60 day trial won't let me send messages-stuck in outbox?

I am having problems with Outlook as well. I can receive messages (including
the ones generated when I test the account settings - so I know the
configuration is correct) but I can't respond (send/forward/or reply) to
anything.

Brian Tillman December 8th 06 07:18 PM

Diane wrote:

I am having problems with Outlook as well. I can receive messages
(including the ones generated when I test the account settings - so I
know the configuration is correct) but I can't respond
(send/forward/or reply) to anything.

And what happens when you try? What version of Outlook?
--
Brian Tillman