Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Help on Outlook automation (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/257-help-outlook-automation.html)

Neo January 15th 06 02:12 PM

Help on Outlook automation

Hi all,

I need to register my callback functions with outlook, to get notifications
on events like new mail received and retrieve the mail subject line and
sender. I want to do the same through managed code. Any idea, how to achieve
it?

Regards,

Neo

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] January 15th 06 04:49 PM

Help on Outlook automation

You will probably want to post this in one of the Outlook programming
groups. The real experts with code hang out there and seldom slum in these
general groups.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Neo asked: