Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Outlook 2003 won't send email unless I close then reopen the program (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/24569-outlook-2003-wont-send-email.html)

Don Smith August 21st 06 06:43 PM

Outlook 2003 won't send email unless I close then reopen the program

Yes, I have checked the send mail immediatly box. I tried a repair on
office, it still didn't fix. I create emails, hit send and they stay
in my outbox (one is permanent and won't go away). To send them, I
close Outlook, then reopen and launch. Voila, they start sending
them. If I hit send/receive it says sending complete, but they are
still in my outbox.

Don Smith August 22nd 06 05:54 PM

Outlook 2003 won't send email unless I close then reopen the progr

I've tried that and that doesn't work. I still have to close outlook
and then reopen and it sends.