Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   how do i import emails from incredimail to outlook (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/23924-how-do-i-import-emails.html)

snooze August 15th 06 10:16 AM

how do i import emails from incredimail to outlook

If I want to start using outlook how do I get my email history from
incredimail to outlook?

Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] August 15th 06 11:18 AM

how do i import emails from incredimail to outlook

Is there a way to export from Incredimail?

snooze August 15th 06 12:30 PM

how do i import emails from incredimail to outlook

Yes you can export the complete file set but to a cabinet file which is not
accepted by outlook

--Alias-- August 15th 06 12:34 PM

"snooze" wrote:

If I want to start using outlook how do I get my email history from
incredimail to outlook?

If Outlook Express will import from Incredimail, then you can export
them from Outlook Express to Outlook.

Alias

Brian Tillman August 15th 06 01:36 PM

snooze wrote:

If I want to start using outlook how do I get my email history from
incredimail to outlook?

Google is your friend.
http://www.google.com/search?q=%2Bexport+%2Bincredimail+%2Bimport+%2Bout look+-express

joeyredwalker October 24th 13 07:30 AM

You can download IncrediMail Converter to Outlook tool from – http://www.incredimailtooutlook.com and easily export Incredimail emails into Outlook PST format in batch mode.

amanda_lakai December 6th 13 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snooze (Post 76294)
If I want to start using outlook how do I get my email history from
incredimail to outlook?

If you want to import emails from incredimail to outlook then first you need to extract the IncrediMail EML-formatted messages with the help of MBOX Extractor utility. After that you can transfer them into MS Outlook by using the Outlook Import Wizard.
To do so follow the given steps:
• Run the MBOX Extractor utility
• Select the .imm file (incredimail file).
The default location in Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\ username\Local Settings\Application Data\IM\Identities\ string of numbers\Message Store
• The MBOX Extractor will extract the selected .imm files to .eml files.
• Now you can import the extracted .eml files by using the Outlook Import Wizard. Outlook Import Wizard provides you the feature to append the extracted data to a new Outlook PST file or an existing one.