Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   using outlook express on Mac OS X4.1 (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/23816-using-outlook-express-mac-os.html)

[email protected] August 14th 06 05:20 AM

using outlook express on Mac OS X4.1

When I send an email the email is received with Question marks throught
the message. I cannot find a way to stop it and have a regular message
received.
Please help
Ed

[email protected] August 14th 06 05:28 AM

wrote:
When I send an email the email is received with Question marks throught
the message. I cannot find a way to stop it and have a regular message
received.
Please help
Ed

I may have made a mistake in stating my problem. I am using theregular
Mac email program. I still have the ??? problem and would like some
help please.
Ed

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] August 14th 06 05:30 AM

using outlook express on Mac OS X4.1

Outlook Express is not a part of Outlook, which this group supports. Post
in an Outlook Express news group for the Mac for assistance.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, asked:

[email protected] August 14th 06 05:39 AM

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] wrote:
Outlook Express is not a part of Outlook, which this group supports. Post
in an Outlook Express news group for the Mac for assistance.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, asked:

| When I send an email the email is received with Question marks
| throught the message. I cannot find a way to stop it and have a
| regular message received.
| Please help
| Ed

Thanks, you can tell I didn''t know what I was doing.
Ed