Sync Outlook on two systems

Old August 10th 06, 04:45 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Gregg Hill

Default Sync Outlook on two systems

Hello!

I have a user who has a stand-alone desktop at home and he has a laptop. He
wants to sync his Outlook (XP or 2003) on his laptop to have the same mail
and contacts as his desktop. This would be easy with Exchange but he is a
stand-alone user with a POP3 account.

I do not know of a way to have the same mail and contacts on both systems.
Does anyone know of any 3rd-party apps you can recommend?

Thank you!

Gregg Hill

Old August 10th 06, 07:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Take a look here, it may help:
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Gregg Hill asked:

Old August 10th 06, 04:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Gregg Hill

Thank you, Milly!

PSTSync looks good. I will download a trial version.

Gregg Hill

Old April 13th 11, 10:42 AM
Malayka Malayka is offline
Junior Member

Thumbs up

hi there! There actually is a pretty nice program designed for users who want to have their outlook items on 2 pcs. You can watch its video presentation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k2wIq9hCEw

Outlook Sync Peter C Outlook Express 1 July 16th 06 11:31 PM
Best way to Sync Outlook files MarkW Add-ins for Outlook 1 June 1st 06 12:24 PM
User logged in on several systems Charles MacLean Outlook - Installation 0 June 1st 06 01:30 AM
Have you ever heard of E-Commerce Processing Systems? in London djefferycody Outlook - General Queries 1 May 24th 06 09:25 PM
Stationery Logo tiles on some Mac Email Systems Bielefelder Outlook Express 2 March 10th 06 08:37 AM