Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   business contact manager (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/21928-business-contact-manager.html)

paranoid July 27th 06 03:42 AM

business contact manager

How do I make this the default contact folder....whenever I write mail and
select the To field, I have to change the drop down; whenever I go to my
contacts folder for viewing, I have to switch to the business contacts; and
most importantly, when I add a new contact from an email I received, it adds
it to contacts; not the business contact manager....

TIA

Karl Burrows July 27th 06 07:20 AM

business contact manager

Tools, Address Book. In the new window, go to Tools, Options. Then select
'show this address list first' to choose the address book and change the
settings to save contacts to this folder and move it up in the order at the
bottom.

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] July 27th 06 12:22 PM

business contact manager

Instead of using Save and Close, you can choose File | Move to Folder.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP