Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Outlook Connector For Notes Error (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/21744-outlook-connector-notes-error.html)

[email protected] July 25th 06 07:09 PM

Outlook Connector For Notes Error

I just installed the Outlook Connector for Lotus Notes today (Outlook
2003, Notes 6.04), and was able to successfully connect. However -
during the initial synchronization, Outlook crashes with the following
error in the event log:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Application Error
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1000
Date: 7/25/2006
Time: 12:41:26 PM
User: N/A
Computer: worklaptop
Faulting application outlook.exe, version 11.0.6565.0, faulting module
unknown, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x00000000.

Data:
0000: 41 70 70 6c 69 63 61 74 Applicat
0008: 69 6f 6e 20 46 61 69 6c ion Fail
0010: 75 72 65 20 20 6f 75 74 ure out
0018: 6c 6f 6f 6b 2e 65 78 65 look.exe
0020: 20 31 31 2e 30 2e 36 35 11.0.65
0028: 36 35 2e 30 20 69 6e 20 65.0 in
0030: 75 6e 6b 6e 6f 77 6e 20 unknown
0038: 30 2e 30 2e 30 2e 30 20 0.0.0.0
0040: 61 74 20 6f 66 66 73 65 at offse
0048: 74 20 30 30 30 30 30 30 t 000000
0050: 30 30 0d 0a 00..

Any ideas?

Are there configuration changes to Notes that I need to make before
this will run successfuly? Am I under-patched on Outlook for this to
work? I am using olnconn2.exe installer that I downloaded yesterday
from Microsoft.

Thanks!
Chris