Problem with rules

Old July 15th 06, 07:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Guest

Default Problem with rules

Using Outlook 2003 on Windows XP Professional SP2 and several of my rules
cannot be deleted or changed.

Any ideas as to how Ic an fix this?

Old July 15th 06, 08:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Why not? What happens if you try? Any error messages?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, asked:

Old July 17th 06, 04:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Guest

The option for DELETE and CHANGE RULE is greyed out for soem of my rules.
No error messages.

Old July 25th 06, 12:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Donald Mills

My Outlook is doing the same thing. It was working fine then I tried to put
in some rules, none worked (of the new ones). Now any new ones I put in
won't work. They show, but don't have any properties. I cannot delete or
modify.

As a matter of interest, I had Office 2007 beta on and uninstalled. I think
this was when the prob began. HELP...