Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   incredimail background (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/20610-incredimail-background.html)

justamailman July 13th 06 02:22 PM

incredimail background

I would like to switch to outlook if it is possible to have nice background
like they have and all the folder ,rules and junkmail filter options
incredimail has. As you probably know they also add adds at the end of our
emails which we can't control in the free edition and which I don't enjoy in
some cases. Is there some place we can have a comparison of the two program
and see if the switch is a good thing to do considering my needs. Can we add
our own background in outlook. Thanks

Brian Tillman July 13th 06 08:23 PM

incredimail background

justamailman wrote:

I would like to switch to outlook if it is possible to have nice
background like they have and all the folder ,rules and junkmail
filter options incredimail has. As you probably know they also add
adds at the end of our emails which we can't control in the free
edition and which I don't enjoy in some cases. Is there some place we
can have a comparison of the two program and see if the switch is a
good thing to do considering my needs. Can we add our own background
in outlook. Thanks

Didn't you ask this same question already?
--
Brian Tillman

justamailman July 13th 06 09:24 PM

incredimail background

I was not realizing I was at the same group from microsoft site and in
newsgroup from outlook express. Sorry