incredimail background

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 13th 06, 02:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
justamailman

Default incredimail background

I would like to switch to outlook if it is possible to have nice background
like they have and all the folder ,rules and junkmail filter options
incredimail has. As you probably know they also add adds at the end of our
emails which we can't control in the free edition and which I don't enjoy in
some cases. Is there some place we can have a comparison of the two program
and see if the switch is a good thing to do considering my needs. Can we add
our own background in outlook. Thanks