Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Send-Receive problem in Outlook 2003 (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/20165-send-receive-problem-outlook-2003-a.html)

[email protected] July 9th 06 05:53 PM

Send-Receive problem in Outlook 2003

Everytime an update is installed to Office 2003 on my computer my
Outlook 2003 stops receiving or sending. If I uninstall Office 2003
completely and reinstall it everything works fine. Has anyone else had
this problem?

DL July 9th 06 06:42 PM

Send-Receive problem in Outlook 2003

Not had such a problem
What and where; *exactly* do you mean by 'stops rec/send'

oups.com...