Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   I try and open outlook/your microsoft exchange server is unavaila (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/1698-i-try-open-outlook-your.html)

warriorfrgod March 3rd 06 04:31 PM

I try and open outlook/your microsoft exchange server is unavaila

I have just installed Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003. I am trying
to open outlook. I get the message:"Your microsoft exchange server is
unavailable." Then I get "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. Your
profile is not configured."

K. Orland March 3rd 06 04:46 PM

I try and open outlook/your microsoft exchange server is unavaila

Is your profile configured at all? Did Outlook work before and now suddenly
doesn't?
--
Kathleen Orland
Blessed are the cracked, for it is they who let in the light

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] March 4th 06 06:37 PM

I try and open outlook/your microsoft exchange server is unavaila

Do you use an Exchange server? If not, remove it here and add your POP3
server information: Control Panel-Mail Icon-Email Accounts.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, warriorfrgod asked: