OUTLOOK from PGP 8 to PGP 9

Old June 4th 06, 08:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
EDY AMSTEL

Default OUTLOOK from PGP 8 to PGP 9

Anyone can help me with a issue ? I did not got any help on last issue
posted but I am still hoping

I have PGP 8.0 and tons of emails in outlook 2k already encrypted.
I can read them if I have PGP 8.0 but I want to upgrade to pgp 9 that is
like a proxy right?
I understood that pgp 9 decrypt emails before arriving inbox but how I will
read the current emails that are
already encrypted ?
I know that is option with DECRYPT CLIPBOARD CONTENT but at volume of mail
we have would be impossible for us.

I saw one interesting fact: when I use LOOKOUT to index mail in OUTLOOK and
passphrasses are remembered, LOOKOUT will have all encrypted emails ( shame
that only those received from GNU PGP) in plain text format. That's is great
because I keep PST already on PGP disk so I don't need to have emails
encrypted in INBOX.

Problem is that I have a lot of emails from hush/cyber-rights users, emails
that will not react same way when INDEXING with LOOKOUT. Even more those
emails will not let me even edit email body and save with my modifications.

Anyone that can give me a solution to this problem?
Either using PGP 9.0 and be able to read stored encrypted emails
(automatically decrypt when open) or MAYBE help me find a tool that will let
me modify permission (write, modify, save) for all emails (even hush
senders) so after will be indexed by LOOKOUT will be stored in plain text.

I am not good for coding so I would prefer spending money on some tools,
add-ins etc..than doing some coding etc...

If anyone can help me I would really appreciate ! is a problem that bother
me for long time

BEST REGARDS,
ADY

Old June 4th 06, 09:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Milly Staples - MVP Outlook

This is not an Outlook issue but one with PGP - contact them for assistance.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, EDY AMSTEL asked:

Old June 5th 06, 12:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
EDY AMSTEL

Default OUTLOOK PERMISION TO EDIT EMAILS

Please excuse me, I was getting desperate because of lack of replies on all
pgp forums newsgroups.

At least for this part maybe I get help here please ? It should not have to
do anything with PGP .

MAYBE help me find a tool that will let me modify permission (write, modify,
save) for all emails.
(there are some emails where I click EDIT, I make changes inside email click
SAVE close email but when I open again email is original email unedited.
This happens only for some emails not all.

I will really appreciate if anyone can tell me what I should do to allow me
to edit those emails

Thank you very much and sorry for first post that was PGP related

Best Regards
ADY