Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   How to choose an account to send e-mail (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/16626-how-choose-account-send-e.html)

Samy June 2nd 06 01:19 PM

How to choose an account to send e-mail

Hello all.
I have Office 2003 / Windows XP SP2.
I have three accounts (for working POP, hotmail and personal POP)

When I send an e-mail Outlook takes by default the first one account.
I always choose manualy the account I need but sometimes I forget or I
choose badly.

My question is:
There is a way to select from which account the e-mail will be send?
Plug-in or Option or other???

Thanks a lot.

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] June 2nd 06 02:35 PM

How to choose an account to send e-mail

There's a dropdown list to help you choose the account on the toolbar in the mail message.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] June 2nd 06 03:21 PM

How to choose an account to send e-mail

In ,
Samy typed:
Hello all.
I have Office 2003 / Windows XP SP2.
I have three accounts (for working POP, hotmail and personal POP)

When I send an e-mail Outlook takes by default the first one account.
I always choose manualy the account I need but sometimes I forget or I
choose badly.

My question is:
There is a way to select from which account the e-mail will be send?

Yes; the way you've been doing it now. I'm not sure how any software would
know what account you wished to send from by reading your mind! You can
change the default account, you know....this might make it easier.

Plug-in or Option or other???

Thanks a lot.