Dark blue text in messages

Old March 2nd 06, 11:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]

Default Dark blue text in messages

Not sure if you can change the colors on rich text (HTML) items since
they're being rendered as the sender desired. You could try reading them as
Plain Text but that would remove all the formatting & such

"AbilitySys" wrote in message
oups.com...
Due to vision issues, I have switched my computer to a dark background
with light colored text (High Contrast #1 color scheme in XP display
properties). I have managed to change most of the other programs I use
so the font colors they use are readable (font colors and accessibility
options in IE, font colors in Outlook, etc.), but when I get mesages in
Outlook XP that use formatted text, they are often in dark blue, which
is unreadable on a nack background. For an example, most all of the
March Technet announcement message that just arrived from MS is dark
blue on my computer (I tried pasting it in, but the copied text comes
in as yellow on this posting).

How can I change *all* messages received to use light colors?