Transferring contacts from OAB file

Old May 28th 06, 12:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

Default Transferring contacts from OAB file

Hello,

I am trying to transfer the entire GAL from a work PC to a home PC.

I copied the oab, ost, and pst files to an external harddrive but have
not been able to open the offline address book in Outlook at home. The
pst opens fine.

Any assistance or ideas appreciated.

Thanks

Old May 28th 06, 02:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
neo [mvp outlook]

Love your attempt in regards to the oab/ost, but take a peek at
http://www.slipstick.com/exs/portagal.htm

oups.com...

Old May 28th 06, 03:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Kunal

Are u using outlook at office and outlook express at home?

If so, then what u are doing will not work. Export ur contacts and other
stuff from the office into a CSV (or another compatible format) file and
import into outlook express.

--K

Old May 28th 06, 10:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Gordon

"Kunal" wrote in message
Are u using outlook at office and outlook express at home?

If so, then what u are doing will not work. Export ur contacts and other
stuff from the office into a CSV (or another compatible format) file and
import into outlook express.

Please use standard English - this is NOT a mobile phone group. Thank you.