Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   How to automatically forward news to an email add?? (plz note that news not email) thanks (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/1524-how-automatically-forward-news-email.html)

[email protected] February 24th 06 05:41 AM

How to automatically forward news to an email add?? (plz note that news not email) thanks

Hello, I am using outlook express 6.0 and log in a newsgroup. I would
like to have this function: whenever news message from this newsgroup
comes to my news folder, it will be automatically forwarded to email
address of my friend.
I try to set up rules, unfortunately there is not this rule for news
message, while there is this function for email messages.

Do you know how to do this task in OE thanks.

Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] February 24th 06 01:24 PM

How to automatically forward news to an email add?? (plz note that news not email) thanks

This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the
Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in
one of these newsgroups:
microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlooke xpress for OE 5.x
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgro...-us;newsgroups
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlook express for OE 5.5x
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgro...-us;newsgroups
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlooke xpress for OE 6.x
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgro...-us;newsgroups
microsoft.public.internet.mail.mac for the Macintosh version of OE
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgro...-us;newsgroups

for all the microsoft.public newsgroups). The links under the newsgroup
references are for use with MS's web newsreader (not exactly the best way to
post but it works for some people)

Also a good source of Outlook Express info can be found he
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/

oups.com...