Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   HELP ME! Outlook Express Freezes When I Click On A Link (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/15033-help-me-outlook-express-freezes.html)

stacieglass May 17th 06 09:49 PM

HELP ME! Outlook Express Freezes When I Click On A Link

Hi,

All of a sudden when I click on a link in an email message in Outlook
Express, not only does the link not open, but my whole Outlook Express
program freezes up.

I'm running Win XP Professional, Service Pack 1.

Does anyone know a fix for this? It's driving me crazy.

Thanks,
stacie.

Ben M. Schorr - MVP May 17th 06 10:05 PM

HELP ME! Outlook Express Freezes When I Click On A Link

Aloha stacieglass,

You should probably ask this "down the hall" in one of the Outlook Express
newsgroups. This group is for Outlook from the Microsoft Office suite which,
despite the confusingly similar name, is a totally different product.

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP
Roland Schorr & Tower
http://www.rolandschorr.com