can i check work email at home in outlook

Old May 17th 06, 02:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
partyplanner

Default can i check work email at home in outlook

i want to access my work email in outlook on my home computer can you help
Old May 17th 06, 02:31 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
AN

What is the type of Account do you use at work?

If it is an exchange account, you should be able to use the Outlook Web
Access (OWA) to access your work eamils.

It is a POP / IMAPaccount, you need to get the server settings for the
account (Incoming and Outgoing Server address, Authentication details etc)
from the System/Network administrator.

--
Regards

Sudharson AN

Old May 17th 06, 03:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

In ,
partyplanner typed:
i want to access my work email in outlook on my home computer can you
help

Nobody here can help you with this, as the settings would be unique to your
mail account/server/etc. Talk to whomever manages your work network and see
if they can help you out.