Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Schedule mail delievery (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/1421-schedule-mail-delievery.html)

Onawole, Clement Oladapo February 21st 06 04:14 PM

Schedule mail delievery

Hi,
Is is possible to schedule a composed mail to be delivered at a
particular time other than now (the instance u click send)?

K. Orland February 21st 06 06:23 PM

Schedule mail delievery

In your open email, click on Options and you can check the box "do not
deliver before" and set the date/time there.

--
Kathleen Orland
Blessed are the cracked, for it is they who let in the light

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] February 22nd 06 04:49 AM

Schedule mail delievery

Take a look here, it may help:
http://www.slipstick.com/dev/olforms/skedrpt.htm

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Onawole, Clement Oladapo asked: