Out of office Subject Line

Is there anyway to change the Subject line on an Out of Office Auto message.

I'm using office 2000 SP3

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] May 10th 06 03:18 AM

Out of office Subject Line

In ,
Patricia Patricia typed:
Is there anyway to change the Subject line on an Out of Office Auto
message.
I'm using office 2000 SP3

If you're using Exchange and Out of Office, you can't modify this. If you're
using an Outlook rule, you can put in whatever you like, I believe....

Dan Pascal May 10th 06 10:43 AM

Out of office Subject Line

If you re not using Microsoft Exchange you can use an add-in for Outlook
called Auto Reply Manager. You can find it he
http://www.emailaddressmanager.com/o...uto-reply.html

Patricia wrote in message ...
Is there anyway to change the Subject line on an Out of Office Auto
message.

I'm using office 2000 SP3

May 10th 06 01:04 PM

Out of office Subject Line

We use Exchange and I am using an Out of Office Rule.
Could you please send me some information on how to change this.

Thank you

"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
ahoo.com wrote in message

In ,