Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   how do I send a letter without a send button on the toolbar? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/1281-how-do-i-send-letter.html)

son February 16th 06 04:48 PM

how do I send a letter without a send button on the toolbar?

I am on a trial version for outlook 2003 and I am still not able to send
messages, cause there is no send button anywhere!???

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] February 16th 06 04:57 PM

how do I send a letter without a send button on the toolbar?

Do you have a mail account configured?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, son asked: