A difficult VBA question...a challenge

Old April 25th 06, 08:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Stealth1

Default A difficult VBA question...a challenge

ok, I'm not a pro, but this task seems like an extremely
difficult task - so hopefully someone is up to the challenge!

I have a MS Access 2003 database. I would like to use
VBA to accomplish the following tasks (keep in mind this
is originating from Access and not Outlook)...

I would like to take an email address and instead of creating a new message
to it I would like to REPLY to the last one that was received
from that address. Obviously the only real difference is that the
body of the message from the previous received message will
be included. Keep in mind I am talking about sending a message
programatically (although it needs to use Outlook as a client).

DO NOT TELL ME to post this thread somewhere else. I realize
that one could say this is an Access issue and not an Outlook issue,
however, I already tried the Access forum and I think this forum is
a reasonable place to ask this question. After all, both applications
have VBA in common.

Old April 25th 06, 09:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

Stealth1 wrote:

ok, I'm not a pro, but this task seems like an extremely
difficult task - so hopefully someone is up to the challenge!

Someone might be if you were to ask in the programming newsgroup
--
Brian Tillman
Old April 25th 06, 09:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Stealth1

Someone might be if you were to ask in the programming newsgroup
--
Brian Tillman

Thanks Brian.
I will re-post in that group.