Spamming Challenge!

Old April 24th 06, 10:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

Default Spamming Challenge!

Hi everyone,

I have set up my email with the ultimate in anti-SPAMming technology.

Try to SPAM me if you dare!

Ha Ha!

Old April 24th 06, 05:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Vanguard

"waffer1 @ yahoo.com" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi everyone,

I have set up my email with the ultimate in anti-SPAMming technology.

Try to SPAM me if you dare!

Ha Ha!

waffer1 @ yahoo.com

You're not that interesting to waste the time by spammers. Spammers
don't waste their time downloading the bodies of Usenet posts. They
download just the headers. However, the From header in your post won't
target the Yahoo account since it is 'From: "
'. Any spam sent would go to the
googlemail.com domain, not to the Yahoo account you put in the body of
your message and which is a *comment* in the From header. Duh! What an
idiot. He sure was accurate when he used "dodo" in the username for the
e-mail address. Unfortunately he won't go extinct fast enough.

I have to wonder (well, not really) how effective is this bozo's
anti-spam filter. The idiot can't get the From header correct and the
BTopenworld moron uses Google Groups (maybe thinking he is anonymous)
instead of using a real NNTP client for Usenet. Yeah, we're real
impressed ... NOT!

Old April 25th 06, 09:41 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

Results of the Spam 'Social' Experiment Exercise (Day 2)

1. No of Spam attempts - 29

2. No. of spam messages that got through - 0