POP Mail in Network

Old April 22nd 06, 05:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
CKT

Default POP Mail in Network

My office computer is in LAN and I am unable to send/receive mails in
outllok. It has something to do with network settings. Can somebody guide me ?
Old April 22nd 06, 05:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

In ,
CKT typed:
My office computer is in LAN and I am unable to send/receive mails in
outllok. It has something to do with network settings. Can somebody
guide me ?

I'm sure your company's IT staff/network administrator can help you with
this. There is no way for anyone else to know what your settings are
supposed to be.

Old April 23rd 06, 04:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

In news CKT typed:
It works in main computer- user 1 - but does not work in other
computers

Sorry, I still can't help you. I can't see your network from here. Do you
not have internal IT people?
Aside from that, note that saying "it doesn't work" or "something to do with
network settings" is far too vague to get you any useful assistance in a
newsgroup post.

Old April 25th 06, 08:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Bas Ruiter

On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 09:34:01 -0700, CKT
wrote:

My office computer is in LAN and I am unable to send/receive mails in
outllok. It has something to do with network settings. Can somebody guide me ?

What is the (full) error-message that you get when you try to
Send/Receive e-mail in Outlook?

You say it works on one computer, but not on other computers. Have you
tried to compare settings?

Old April 26th 06, 02:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

In ,
Bas Ruiter typed:
wrote:

My office computer is in LAN and I am unable to send/receive mails in
outllok. It has something to do with network settings. Can somebody
guide me ?

What is the (full) error-message that you get when you try to
Send/Receive e-mail in Outlook?

You say it works on one computer, but not on other computers. Have you
tried to compare settings?

The OP has multiposted this question in many other groups and has replies in
several, btw....I can't remember the names of the groups offhand or I'd
mention them.