Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Changing the received date on messages (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/106048-changing-received-date-messages.html)

Bob Lennon December 7th 15 01:38 AM

Changing the received date on messages

Hey everyone,

I am currently having a problem with an email address of my own.
I am using this address to send myself some emails with notes and other stuff. (So it's mails sent from this address to the same address, that's its only use)
At some point, the received date changed on most emails to that day's date, and I am looking for a solution to change the received date to what it was before. I know what it is, but making the change would help me organise everything better.

Is there a solution to this ?

Thank you a lot