Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Custom Auto Replies - exchange server, multiple inboxes (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/106004-custom-auto-replies-exchange-server.html)

Dan Kruss February 3rd 14 10:40 PM

Custom Auto Replies - exchange server, multiple inboxes

Hi I am using Outlook 2010 with Exchange server and have two mailboxes.

I need to set up an auto reply for only one of the mailboxes, and one that gets sent from the address of that mailbox.

I would like the replies to go out whether Outlook is running or not. My final criteria is that I would like to reply with a predefined template, not text entered into the text boxes for "Inside My Organization" and "Outside My Organization)" - this is so that I could quickly switch messages without deleting them.

Currently, if I set an automatic reply, it gets sent from both of my profiles even though I have only one specified in the "Sent To" field in the Edit Rule box.

How can I limit auto replies to be sent only to emails that are addressed to one specific profile/mailbox?

How can I save a template, or something similar, in a manner that it would be accessible without Outlook running?

How can I get all this to work with server - rules?

Also, on the bottom line of the "Edit Rule" dialogue box, there is a checkbox, dropdown, and text box next to the word "Custom". What does that refer to?

I know this is a pretty loaded question - questions, actually - and really appreciate input on the matter. Thanks in advance, Dan.