Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Point me in right direction please! (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/105996-point-me-right-direction-please.html)

jdrake November 30th 13 10:45 PM

Point me in right direction please!

Hi,

I am a new user of Outlook 2013 and I have recently found a very useful way to make use of Business Contact Manager (BCM) for Outlook 2013. I am really excited about this as it is providing me a method for tracking all of the email I am receiving as I pursue my genetic genealogy hobby.

But now I'm bummed because it appears that after working for a short while, BCM will now only appear in Outlook 2013 if I run it as administrator! This is a pain because certain search features are disabled when you run it as administrator and the power of the tool (for me) will be in my ability to search the growing number of entries in my genetic database.

Can anyone either help me or point me to the correct place to get some help? I looked for a BCM forum in this site, but didn't see one.

Thanks!

jdrake