Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Can't See "Help" or More Options" (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/105971-cant-see-help-more-options.html)

carver August 1st 13 12:15 PM

Can't See "Help" or More Options"

I amstill stumbling around trying to get to use Outlook (I do not know he version) on my Windows 7 64-bit desktop after my email was automatically converted form Hotmail to Outlook. I cannot find HELP in order to find the version, and cannot find "More Options." I will try to attach a screenshot (below) showing those items missing.

The link to Attach Filess was not active

Deangelo54 October 2nd 13 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carver (Post 360452)
I amstill stumbling around trying to get to use Outlook (I do not know he version) on my Windows 7 64-bit desktop after my email was automatically converted form Hotmail to Outlook. I cannot find HELP in order to find the version, and cannot find "More Options." I will try to attach a screenshot (below) showing those items missing.

The link to Attach Filess was not active

can you send screenshot of your outlook so that i can tell you what's the problem.
Read more about computer support