Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Public Calendar Disappeared (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/105967-public-calendar-disappeared.html)

roboconn July 10th 13 02:13 PM

Public Calendar Disappeared

We use MS Exchange Server 2003, and have a variety of Outlook versions, mostly 2010 and 2007.

Our company wide shared calendar sat in a public folder, and was also in the favorites folder.

Yesterday, both disappeared, are gone, and I can't figure out where they went, if deleted, or just another instance I'm reading about hear with screwed up Outlook.

No one "did" anything, but now our entire calendar and history are gone!

amanda_lakai August 15th 13 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roboconn (Post 360448)
We use MS Exchange Server 2003, and have a variety of Outlook versions, mostly 2010 and 2007.

Our company wide shared calendar sat in a public folder, and was also in the favorites folder.

Yesterday, both disappeared, are gone, and I can't figure out where they went, if deleted, or just another instance I'm reading about hear with screwed up Outlook.

No one "did" anything, but now our entire calendar and history are gone!

The problem mainly occurs if you have some issue with your Outlook application.
To resolve the Outlook issue:
• Recreate the Outlook profile or
• Clears and regenerates the Navigation Pane for the current profile by running the command line switch :
/resetnavpaner
I hope it will resolve your problem