Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Outlook 2010 Template and mobile editing (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/105812-outlook-2010-template-mobile-editing.html)

Fitz July 27th 12 06:46 PM

Outlook 2010 Template and mobile editing

My team and I have composed several email templates that will be used by the business we support. The idea is to have the business be able to add to those templates with comments, suggestions, etc. However, when we email a template, the end user on a Blackberry is unable to actually type into the template portion of the email sent along by us. They are only allowed to respond in the very top portion, but cannot scroll down to add/change the existing text.

Now this is NOT an issue if someone is using Outlook, and scrolls down to edit the original email sent containing the template in question. This is only an issue on mobile devices, which also include Android and iPhone's using the GOOD application.

Does anyone have any insight into this and perhaps can lend a helping hand?

Thanks-
AF