Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Outlook trying to receive mail that isn't there (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/105790-outlook-trying-receive-mail-isnt.html)

3billy3 May 18th 12 10:59 PM

Outlook trying to receive mail that isn't there

Hi

I'm using Outlook 2010 to receive emails from my btinternet mail account, all was working well until yesterday.

Outlook send/receive - sends ok and reports receiving 1 of 3 then 2 of 3 then gets to 175 of 176 mb of 3 of 3 and stops receiving and gives me the error code 0x00CCC0F.
If i go into my btinternet mail account via the internet and go to my inbox, it says that there are no new emails to receive!!

Things I have tried...........

Set time out to 5 mins.
Disable scan emails in AVG
Disable Windows 7 firewall
Sent test mail from within Outlook - received ok
Sent test email from another mail account - received ok (eventually after a couple of attempts)

Any ideas how I can rid myself of these ghost emails?

Any help much appreciated