Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Outlook 2007 - How to remove account without removing mail folders? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/105772-outlook-2007-how-remove-account.html)

Porty March 20th 12 10:55 PM

Outlook 2007 - How to remove account without removing mail folders?

Vista Home Premium: I've been asked to delete an IMAP account that belonged to an ex-employee. But when I did that, the account Sent and Received folders disappeared.

(I managed to get them back by doing a System Restore)

The emails in those folders are all needed for reference purposes. What's the best way to remove the account but keep the data?