Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Email Template/Signature (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/105760-email-template-signature.html)

dan000 February 13th 12 10:31 PM

Email Template/Signature

Hopefully someone can help me on this one, really confused.

I created an email template in Outlook 2007 using Arial Font 10pt. I did not include a signature in the template because my signature will show up when I open the template. I saved the template, and should be good to go, right? Well, now when I open the template to send an email, the font in the intro and body of the email is still Arial 10pt, but where I typed "Sincerely," (in the template, not a part of the signature), it changes it to New Times Roman 12pt.

I have tried re-saving the template multiple times, changing the font each time, but it still does it.

Thoughts? Thanks for your help in advance.