Confused about inbox permissions for 2003

Old October 10th 11, 04:31 PM
otonks otonks is offline
Junior Member

Default Confused about inbox permissions for 2003

Hello,

I hope someone can shed some light for me. I work in a team of 6 people and we all have access to a central inbox.

Currently we receive emails into the central inbox, they are 'booked in' and then 1 of us will pick it up and distribute to our own inboxes to action. The reason we do this is that 1 email could force up to 20 replies and we don't want replies to go into the central inbox otherwise this will confuse our booking in system.

Is there a way we can record all sent items within the central inbox so if someone is off ill we can see what was sent and when. But also so we can record received/sent emails from a MI purpose.