Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   cancelling an invite after a hard drive crash (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/103422-cancelling-invite-after-hard-drive.html)

clp70 September 10th 11 12:30 AM

cancelling an invite after a hard drive crash

My hard drive crashed, taking with it the Outlook files I had not backed up. This included a recurring meeting to which I had invited people that I now need to cancel. My calendar has synced from my phone; the meeting now shows up on my laptop (new hard drive, software reinstalled, backed up files loaded), but without any indication that I invited anyone. My colleague forwarded me the invite that I had sent. The e-mail indicates that, as the meeting organizer, I do not need to respond. Nowhere else is my calendar recognizing that I sent an invite.

Is it possible to cancel this invitation? Thanks!