New mail in Sent items?

Old August 26th 11, 11:10 AM
pete2106 pete2106 is offline
Junior Member

Default New mail in Sent items?

Hi all,

Weird one here, when I get a new email in, instead of putting the new message in my inbox, it has been putting them in the 'Sent Items' folder.

I dont even know where to look with resolving something like this.

Anyone seen this happen before
Old September 4th 11, 04:24 PM
Yuri m. Yuri m. is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete2106 View Post
Hi all,

Weird one here, when I get a new email in, instead of putting the new message in my inbox, it has been putting them in the 'Sent Items' folder.

I dont even know where to look with resolving something like this.

Anyone seen this happen before

Hi,

It is possible that you have an add-in installed that changes your default folder for sent items.
Can you post a list of add-ins installed for Outlook (screenshot)?