Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Free/Busy Calender view from External People (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/103248-free-busy-calender-view-external.html)

Hoverhead January 31st 11 04:29 PM

Free/Busy Calender view from External People

Hello,

I wonder if any one would be able to help with the following:

Basically, I trying to find options which would let external people (i.e managers from other company's) be able to view my companies employees calenders in real time.

We would perfer some sort of portal that people could login an view the free/busy calander??

Thanks
Henry

Astro123 February 3rd 11 11:54 AM

Hi Hoverhead,

I dont know how your admin guys will feel about this but..... you could give the external people mail accounts on your exchange server and the have the appropriate people share their calander/s with the external guys.