I have 2 notes, 2 tasks, 2 calenders, how can I remove them?

Old November 17th 10, 06:22 PM
martin_ll martin_ll is offline
Junior Member

Question I have 2 notes, 2 tasks, 2 calenders, how can I remove them?

I just rebuild a laptop back to XP after problems with Vista and Office.....

All was well, and I setup Exchange in the normal way, all looked good until this morning, where we can now see 2 calenders, 2 notes, 2 tasks, 2 RSS Feeds etc. I tried right clicking and deleting those that were empty, however it will only allow deleting the ones with all the wanted data in.
Where did the duplicates come from? Can I clean this up somehow?

Thanks